Creation and Creator Creation and Creator

Beatiful!

I like this. Sounds gret for some sort of strategy game or something like that.
Or an ice cave, lol

But the only thing I don´t like is that there is sometimes that gap which interrupts the "flow" of the song. But that´s a real minority.

The drums are excellent by the way. other sounds are cool too. Keep it uP!

Dream-Katcher responds:

Thanks earthbound. I thought the drums sounded good. I appreciate the feedback thanks:)

Attack Again - Rino G Remix Attack Again - Rino G Remix

holy *****

This is amazing! sounds very professional really!, I am speechless!

DjRinoG responds:

thanks

Brando - Orochimarus Hardstyle Brando - Orochimarus Hardstyle

great idea XD

if it would be like years ago on NG I would give you 10 points for orginality.

But it seems like you just stayed with the idea, and didn´t go into detail, so the songs lacks a bit of instruments and is a bit repetitive.

But this song isn´t finished yet right? I guess you already knew what to do^^

so I wish you luck!

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Yeah that's true. It's not finished yet but I plan to finish it sometime in the future. :D

I ripped vocals from Ocochimaru and I was planning to put them in here after a longer intro but i never got around to it. I found a really nice clip of Orochimaru laughing, it sounds so awesome and evil.

Thanks for the review.

-Cheers Brando

Synergic Synergic

DNB is always awesome!

But yours is uberawesome. i like it! keep it up! its very well composed and just pumpin´you categorised it wrong btw.^^ this is dnb you put it into the dance section.

you earned any of the 10 points

Ciuka responds:

:D thx haha didnt realize i put it into the wrong place xD

Care For You Care For You

i feel happy for you!

this song is very emotional but well composed and i have nothing to complain! keep it up!

SS - Flip the Switch v3 SS - Flip the Switch v3

awesome!

The new bass line you added adds a unique flavour to the song i think. Overall its very great! good job! hm...Only complaint could be that it may be a bit too repeatative but it´s allright ;) GO FOR IT MAN!

It´s 22:45...I have to sleep ...Tomorrow is the last schoolday for me than it´s holidays XD. i will have time to make some music i think. so i I will post some music too and will inform you, ok? CYA!!

SeventhSolar responds:

Thanks man. :)

Dang Mengalai (Final Mix) Dang Mengalai (Final Mix)

impressive

i liked the melodies and all, but what annoys me , is the gated bass right after a kick. it is maybe a tad too loud, and ...how should i put this...too high? maybe some darker subsound would do the job. maybe one octave down? ah i dont know, it sounds too high for me thats just my opinion, but i acknowledge your great composition and effort here. so dont get me wrong, i like the song.

DJ-Qwamii responds:

okay. yeah. ^^ thank you thank you.

Ooh Ooh - Buck,t.i,jeezy Ooh Ooh - Buck,t.i,jeezy

lol

now thats ganxta. reminds me of gta i dunno^^
nice sub bass, rhymes and voices are good. smooth and cool. nice!

protcentA responds:

aye thx 4 da review

Trance gabber Trance gabber

outstanding!

I like the always "connected" basslike sound int he background, this makes the thing more groovy. also everything was just, well... perfect!

WAY TO GO!!^^

Full Force RMX Full Force RMX

the melody is okay....

...but don´t forget the drums! the drum is THE fundamental part in a song, especially
in a battle music! as mentioned in the fatalize song, there is no background string or something. it seems a bit empty as if you turned some channels off.
the quality again, is excellent and the instruments good!
pls don´t be mad at me XD

DJ-HappyFace responds:

How could I be mad at honesty?

But yeah...drums are Not my specialty....I know shit all about them... I can keep a rhythm, but that's about it...

Anyway, I'll try harder on the next song I do, but thanks again for reviewing :)